We are open to see your smile!
We can see you all now from 26 April 2020!
The government along with the Australian Dental Association have announced they will be easing dental restrictions from level 3 down to a level 2 as of April 26th. This means we will be able to attend to a much broader range of patients, of course maintaining precautions to keep our community safe and healthy.
What does this mean?
Thank you for your patience. We are back! While it’s not quite business as usual, the significant reduction in restrictions means we can see you and look after you better.
- Simple non-invasive fillings without the use of high-speed handpieces
- Restorative procedures with a protective barrier
- Non-surgical extractions
- Hand scaling (no use of ultrasonic scalers)
- Medical management of soft tissue presentations (such as ulcers)
- Temporomandibular dysfunction management
- Denture procedures
- Preventative procedures such as the application of topical remineralising agents e.g. fluoride
- Orthodontic treatment
We have always taken infection control very seriously being an ADA and QIP accredited practice, meaning our infection control measures are of the highest standard. We have taken many additional measures in light of Covid-19. Every will still be screened to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff.
If you have an outstanding treatment that you need, it’s best not to delay it in case restriction levels move up again!
To schedule an appointment:
We will keep you updated if anything changes.
Stay safe everyone, we’re in this together…
The Team at Dentistry On Coolum