What does a dental check up and clean include?:
- A complete examination of your mouth including your teeth and your gums.
- Scale and clean of your teeth with an ultra-sonic scaler, removing built up plaque
- Screen for overall state of mouth and early detection of rising problems, including an oral cancer check.
- Digital x-rays if required
- Protective fluoride treatment application
To maintain healthy teeth and gums and general dental care, we recommend a trip to the dentist for a clean and check-up every 6 months. This way, the dentist can pick up any potential issues before they become serious, prevent future issues and give your teeth a thorough clean.
If you are seeing our dentists for the first time, chances are we may require x-rays.
X-rays are an important part in evaluating your mouth. They help us to identify problems that may not otherwise be visible, allowing us to identify and correct the issue earlier, saving you time, money and preventing future discomfort.
We understand you may have concerns about radiation from the x-rays, which is why we have invested in digital technology that keeps radiation to an absolute minimum!
Dental Check Ups And Cleans For Most Health Fund Providers