Missing teeth can significantly impact your smile and confidence, but a dental bridge from our Sunshine Coast dentists can help to restore it!
Missing or damaged teeth?
Missing part of your smile often means missing part of your confidence. But it's more than that. Missing teeth can also create difficulty chewing, eating, and even impact speech and cause jaw pain and discomfort. Left untreated, missing teeth can ultimately lead to other teeth collapsing into spaces to fill your jaw, altering your bite and smile further.
Could a dental bridge help you?
A dental bridge can be used to replace missing teeth, restoring your smile and confidence. They are a fixed long-term solution to replace lost teeth and give you back your function and comfort. Dental brides are a very common dental procedure in Australia.
Dental bridges are a type of dental restoration used to replace missing teeth. On the Sunshine Coast and across Australia, a dental bridge is typically composed of one or more artificial teeth called pontics, which are anchored in place by dental crowns or other types of dental abutments.
Benefits of dental bridges
- Dental bridges offer a solution to replace one or more missing teeth and restore the appearance and function of your smile.
- Maintaining dental bridges is relatively easy when compared to other tooth replacement options, which can require more extensive care and attention.
- Dental bridges are generally considered less invasive than dental implants, as they do not require surgery to implant a prosthetic root into the jawbone.
- Dental bridges can be used to replace several teeth in a row, which can help to restore your ability to eat and speak comfortably.
- By replacing missing teeth with dental bridges, you can enjoy the aesthetic and functional benefits of a complete smile, helping to boost your confidence and overall quality of life.
Booking an appointment for dental bridges on the Sunshine Coast
Dentistry on Coolum's team of dentists have years of experience in restorative dentistry and are always happy to provide services that help to restore smiles and confidence.
If you think a dental bridge might be right for you, contact us online or book an appointment to talk more!